Sail by day, enjoy the night!
If you're interested in the highest level of personal attention and instruction this is for you. This course is on YOUR schedule. Your instructor will pick you up at the airport if needed then introduce you to your 30' floating vacation home so that you can immediately feel comfortable. Each day our USCG licensed and ASA certified instructor will provide you the best individual instruction during the day then depart the sailboat for your privacy and enjoyment in the afternoon when you dock. ASA 101 is typically sailed on the Hunter 23.5. After your class work is complete you will get to immediately test out your new found skills by "chartering" the sailboat for your final day(s). You leave with the certifications major charter companies look for and chartering experience in your logbook!
|3 people (each)||4 people (each)|
|ASA 101 (Getaway)||2 days||$ 895|
|ASA 101/103||3 days 1 day charter||$1,995||$ 895||$ 795|
|ASA 101/103 (Getaway)||3+1 days||$1,695|
|ASA 103||2 days||$1,195|
|ASA 101/103/104||5 days 2 day charter||$2,695||$1,195||$1,095|
|ASA 103/104||3 days 1 day charter||$2,195|
|ASA 104||3 days 1 day charter||$1,995|
|ASA 105/106||4 days 1 day charter||$2,495|
|ASA 104/105/106||5 days 2 day charter||$2,995|
Couples may bring their children along at no additional cost to enjoy sailing or learn together as crew. ASA certification costs for children additional if desired.
Stay aboard our well equipped Hunter 295 sailboats. Take your instruction during the day and have the sailboat to yourself for the evenings. Our Hunter 295s have the following amenities:
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning to provide comfort at dock.
- Dinghy and outboard for shore, water exploration or transport to other boats.
- A/C inverter to provide household power while offshore
- All lines lead to the cockpit and fractional rigged sails provide performance and easy sail handling
- Queen-size aft berth under the cockpit, two settee berths and twin V-berth forward
- Hot and cold pressure water system with showers in the head and swim transom
- Large swim transom with ladder for easy swimming and diving
- DSC equipped VHF and moving map GPS
- Raymarine Autopilot, wind instruments and depth finder
- Towels, pillows and linens provided