Our Hunter 29.5 is the "all around" sailboat. Not too big and not too small. We have sailed them up the East Coast as far North as NYC and have spent months in the Florida Keys. It's a very different design with only one door on the head compartment, all the rest is open giving maximum room.Read more
Category Archives: Sailboats
- Category Archives: "Sailboats"
- The Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove is officially reopening Courtyard rooms on Monday March 29th. The…Read more
- Want to see what sailing is all about? Take a look at what ER &…Read more
- In Florida, anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, who operates a vessel powered…Read more
- My wife and I recently completed the ASA 101/103 courses with Gary. We were thoroughly impressed. From scheduling to instruction...
- My husband and I really enjoyed our weekend ASA 103 course with Gary. He's an attentive instructor with extensive experience...
- Onboard Smarter Sail Key West in St. Pete marina. Having a great week, learning a lot and our instructor is awesome....