Our Hunter 29.5 is the "all around" sailboat. Not too big and not too small. We have sailed them up the East Coast as far North as NYC and have spent months in the Florida Keys. It's a very different design with only one door on the head compartment, all the rest is open giving maximum room. A queen-size berth aft and standard v-berth up front makes comfortable sleeping. The galley has a propane stove, microwave and refrigeration for easy meal preparation. All lines are brought back to the cockpit so it can be easily single or short handed. Fast, YES... easily maxes out at 7.2 kts.
Our Hunter 295s have the following amenities:
- Large cockpit with stern rail seats
- Sail plan with easy to control main and jib with roller furling
- Large, queen-sized aft berth, vee berth and two settee berths to sleep 6 people
- Large sugar-scoop swim transom and stern rail seats for comfort
- Marine head, hot and cold water with shower, large water tank
- Galley with LP stove, microwave and large ice chest
- Diesel inboard, wheel steering with Raymarine autopilot
- Shallow draft winged keel for performance
- Dingy with outboard available
- 1800+ watt inverter for AC power offshore
Inflatable dinghy with outboard is available. $25 per day for day 1-3, $15 per day afterwards.