Our Hunter 29.5 is the "all around" sailboat. Not too big and not too small. We have sailed them up the East Coast as far North as NYC and have spent months in the Florida Keys. It's a very different design with only one door on the head compartment, all the rest is open giving maximum room.Read more
Category Archives: Sailboats
- Category Archives: "Sailboats"
- In Florida, anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, who operates a vessel powered…Read more
- I've used and seen many anchoring techniques for storm conditions. The "tandem anchoring" method seems…Read more
- Yes, we are up and running! And actually quite busy. The Magnuson Marina Cove Resort…Read more
- My wife and I recently completed the ASA 101/103 courses with Gary. We were thoroughly impressed. From scheduling to instruction...
- My husband and I really enjoyed our weekend ASA 103 course with Gary. He's an attentive instructor with extensive experience...
- Onboard Smarter Sail Key West in St. Pete marina. Having a great week, learning a lot and our instructor is awesome....