Our Hunter 29.5 is the "all around" sailboat. Not too big and not too small. We have sailed them up the East Coast as far North as NYC and have spent months in the Florida Keys. It's a very different design with only one door on the head compartment, all the rest is open giving maximum room.Read more
Category Archives: Sailboats
- Category Archives: "Sailboats"
- Gary Wall has been recognized as one of ASA's Outstanding Instructors for 2014. This award…Read more
- Good question… Here are my Top 10 reasons: 1. Always warm - Even too warm in the…Read more
- Nobody wants to think about the dark side of sailing... When things go wrong... Of…Read more
- My wife and I recently completed the ASA 101/103 courses with Gary. We were thoroughly impressed. From scheduling to instruction...
- My husband and I really enjoyed our weekend ASA 103 course with Gary. He's an attentive instructor with extensive experience...
- Onboard Smarter Sail Key West in St. Pete marina. Having a great week, learning a lot and our instructor is awesome....